Payment for National Chapter - FAQ
How much does my program cost?
- The program fee for all 2 week projects is $3,975. Flights are not included in your program fee, and you can find the expected cost of your flight here.
- The program fee for all 3 week projects is $5, 875. Flights are not included in your program fee, and you can find the expected cost of your flight
- The program fee for all 4 week projects is $6,175. Flights are not included in your program fee, and you can find the expected cost of your flight
- The program fee for all 6 week projects is $6,375. Flights are not included in your program fee, and you can find the expected cost of your flight
- The program fees are listed on this link, you can click on the program you are interested in.
- There may be additional costs in preparing for your trip with AMIGOS. Please find more details in your Welcome Packet.
How do I pay my program fee?
In order to pay either your $50 Application Fee or your $425 National Chapter Program Deposit, you will have to log into your AMIGOS Dashboard, where you will then see a prompt on the Dashboard to pay the respective fee.
Here is the link to the login page for the Dashboard & it is the same username & password you used to fill out your application: https://amigos.my.site.com/2023/s/login.
Afterwards, in orer to pay your Program Fee, you can pay via this link: https://amigosinternational.org/program-fee-payment/
Is my flight included in my program fee?
No, flights are not included in your program fee, and you can find the expected cost of your flight
How will I pay for my flight?
You will be sent a billing statement via email with the link to pay for your flight and the $50 administrative fee after it is purchased on your behalf and your program fee is paid in full. You will have one week from the time you receive this email to pay for your airfare in full.
Can I set up a payment plan with AMIGOS?
We do not have official payment plans. However, you can choose to pay your program fee all at once or in installments, and you can set up recurring payments through our payment system. Either way, the full program fee is due on May 1st for Session A volunteers and on June 1st for Session B or Session C volunteers
I am interested in fundraising. How do I get started?
You should have received a Fundraising Toolkit from our Admissions Team. This toolkit includes ideas about how to get started and how to set up an online fundraising page. Should you have additional questions about your Personal Fundraising Campaign, please email us at email@example.com
Who do I contact if I have questions about payment?
Please reach out to the Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding payment.
Interested in creating a fundraising account? We can help you with that.
Set up a call here: https://amigos.as.me/fundraising