Please find all necessary paperwork below. If a document is not linked, this means that this form must be completed through your online dashboard at apply.amigosinternational.org/login.
Part I Paperwork due February 1st:
- Personal Information Form
- Consent and Release
- Passport Information Form (must have valid passport ready)
- Pre-departure leadership survey
- 2022 Confidential Physical Health Form
- 2022 Confidential Mental Health Form (applicable to volunteers who are seeing or have, in the past two years, seen a treating mental health clinician)
- Immunizations Record - here are our required immunizations!
- COVID-19 Card
Part II Paperwork due April 15th:
- Notarized Travel Forms for volunteers under 18: Under 18 Power of Attorney and Parent Permission to Travel (for volunteers under 18 at project start date)
- Notarized Travel Forms for volutneers over 18: Over 18 Power of Attorney (for volunteers over 18 at project start date)
- Health Update (available April 1st)
- 2022 In-Country Release and Travel Deviation Request Form (for volunteers with flight patterns different than the group or flying out of and into different airports)
- Affidavit of Single Parent Custody (for volunteers with single parents who have full custody)
- Parent-Adult Questionnaire (parents should complete this for volunteers under 18; volunteers over 18 can complete this for themselves)
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.